March = Mindfulness
This month is all about connecting with my breath and being mindful of the moments that matter. My goal is to slow down my moments by being present with others and myself. To be aware of my thoughts and intuitive with my feelings.
Here are the guidelines for this month:
- Meditate for five minutes every day.
- Chew slower. Pay attention to what I'm eating and how I'm eating.
- Don't check my phone first thing in the morning, and put it away by 9 pm every night.
- Don't scroll online while watching TV with my husband.
- Do a short yoga or stretching routine daily.
- Work on unitasking. Focus on completing one task at a time before working on another.
- Practice one minute of mindfulness. During the day when I feel myself getting worked up, close my eyes and focus on my breath for one minute.